Oklahoma rambler?

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

Re: Oklahoma rambler?

Postby okbucksnducks » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:35 pm

LiquidA45 wrote:
okbucksnducks wrote:Not enough interest

Gotcha. Well if we wanted to do this next year I will supply the decoy as long as we use this....

http://www.knutsondecoys.com/decoy_cormormant.html

...the one at the top.

We'll bring it up again when it's closer

And that would be an awesome decoy. I had to bookmark it.
assateague wrote:Eff a pintail. When I kill one, I'm going to dance a jig over its carcass.
okbucksnducks
hunter

Postby LiquidA45 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:40 am

It's a great site for the fact of being able to order single decoys, shipping is high though so I try to make bigger orders.
LiquidA45
hunter

Postby Bass,Bucks,andplentyofDucks » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:37 pm

That water turkey decoy is amazing! We should do it next year, I started another Rambler for the Facebook group called the Dead Duck Coalition, you guys should check it out, But we should do it again next year here on the DHC too
Bass,Bucks,andplentyofDucks
hunter

Postby sooner737 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Bass,Bucks,andplentyofDucks wrote:That water turkey decoy is amazing! We should do it next year, I started another Rambler for the Facebook group called the Dead Duck Coalition, you guys should check it out, But we should do it again next year here on the DHC too

Get that crybaby mommas boy douchy excuse of a Facebook group off this thread. Ddc is the pinnacle of douchery on Facebook and that includes jersey shore. Unless you buy one of deatons flat sounding calls or slob all over him you have a leash on you the length of a blade of grass. If you can talk crap but cry like a baby to the mod when someone calls you out on it....them Ddc is the place for you. I would love to see SS in Ddc. He'd last bout as long as I did!
sooner737
hunter

Postby LiquidA45 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:50 pm

sooner737 wrote:
Bass,Bucks,andplentyofDucks wrote:That water turkey decoy is amazing! We should do it next year, I started another Rambler for the Facebook group called the Dead Duck Coalition, you guys should check it out, But we should do it again next year here on the DHC too

Get that crybaby mommas boy douchy excuse of a Facebook group off this thread. Ddc is the pinnacle of douchery on Facebook and that includes jersey shore. Unless you buy one of deatons flat sounding calls or slob all over him you have a leash on you the length of a blade of grass. If you can talk crap but cry like a baby to the mod when someone calls you out on it....them Ddc is the place for you. I would love to see SS in Ddc. He'd last bout as long as I did!

:clapping:
LiquidA45
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 am

sooner737 wrote:

Lol, never looked at it but sounds fun
UmatillaJeff wrote:This load would drop ducks and geese like thors hammer in my hands, I would bet the equity in my house on it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby RDQS » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:12 am

Did anyone hunt Bell Cow or Chandler this season? Just wondering what the numbers were like. I have a pond not too far from there and our numbers were way down. During the dry years we were getting a lot more. I think the availability of water this year spead them out.
RDQS
hunter

Postby Ducks_be_a_Dyin » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:01 am

RDQS wrote:Did anyone hunt Bell Cow or Chandler this season? Just wondering what the numbers were like. I have a pond not too far from there and our numbers were way down. During the dry years we were getting a lot more. I think the availability of water this year spead them out.

I drew a blind on Bell Cow this year. The numbers were pretty fair first part of the season. I was on the south side of the lake, which isn't the greatest spot. The north side of the lake did consistently well for most of the season. Depending on where your pond is from the lakes, you should have had pretty decent numbers this year. Especially as a midday, resting pond.
Ducks_be_a_Dyin
hunter

Postby Ducks_be_a_Dyin » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:04 am

Also a lot of geese out in that area all season long.
Ducks_be_a_Dyin
hunter

Postby Bass,Bucks,andplentyofDucks » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:12 pm

sooner737 wrote:

:lol: That crap did get ridiculous, that was actually a good group when it started but by the time it was over that was the most twisted drama filled bunch of bullshit I've ever seen, granted I met quite a few real good people through t, I'm definitely not sad to see that it's gone, so who wants to get the rambler going again next season?
Bass,Bucks,andplentyofDucks
hunter

Previous

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting