Dude.........where's my Dude?

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

Re: Dude.........where's my Dude?

Postby Duck Whisperer » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:39 pm

I've been approached on this, and another, forum to be a mod. Never would or will, for many reasons of which I'm sure Y'all can list the same reasons I would have. FFL knows, and I know he has been thinking of giving up his post for well over a year now....nothing to do with anything recent.

On the other hand, FFL, how are you and Dude doing with your couples therapy :lol3:
Pro Staff to nothin'
Sponsored by nobody
I just do it.......Duckin' Crazy!

They say there is "a fine line between genious and insanity". That's the line I live on.
DW
Duck Whisperer
hunter

Postby jeff_osu » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:39 pm

I've been an admin and moderator elsewhere...it is a very thankless position. I can definitely relate to wanting to be an average joe on forums. Sounds like I missed all the drama. Nevertheless, this is still a really solid forum, which is saying a lot considering how all the other forums are dying out. People are all about twitter and facebook nowadays, it's nice to have a forum for us duck hunters.
jeff_osu
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Rtyler4616 wrote:I can't believe you guys have made such a big deal about this kid getting suspended.

If this is the sole reason FFL is no longer the moderator, then this has been blown out of proportion

None of this is really a big deal.

It's not about him...you're missing the main point that contains the most substance.
Since you've only been a member since 2011, not sure if you've been around long enough to see what's been going on, how things have changed, etc.
UmatillaJeff wrote:This load would drop ducks and geese like thors hammer in my hands, I would bet the equity in my house on it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby fishfurlife » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Duck Whisperer wrote:
On the other hand, FFL, how are you and Dude doing with your couples therapy :lol3:

The only thing that we seem to agree on completely is that shooting geese in your face is pretty cool.
fishfurlife
hunter

Postby Jerkstring » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:03 pm

fishfurlife wrote:
Jerkstring wrote:
Specklebelly wrote:
Jerkstring wrote:I stay in hot water all the time on Greybeards so I'm gonna just cruise on here.

Don't mess with the Greybeard. They like to keep things "in order" over there. Great site though.

Lots of activity but the Oklahoma section is pretty dead.

You refering to this Okie forum or the Okie forum there? I feel like this Okie forum gets a decent amount of activity.

*** First Post in 4 years without the mod title***

Talking about the Greybeards Okie forum. I enjoyed the Duck hunting activity on here alot. The guys on here are actually hunting and not skybusting from their keyboards like you see on some forums. Sorry about the confusion.
Jerkstring
hunter

Postby okduckdude » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Jerkstring wrote:
fishfurlife wrote:
Jerkstring wrote:
Specklebelly wrote:
Jerkstring wrote:I stay in hot water all the time on Greybeards so I'm gonna just cruise on here.

Don't mess with the Greybeard. They like to keep things "in order" over there. Great site though.

Lots of activity but the Oklahoma section is pretty dead.

You refering to this Okie forum or the Okie forum there? I feel like this Okie forum gets a decent amount of activity.

*** First Post in 4 years without the mod title***

Talking about the Greybeards Okie forum. I enjoyed the Duck hunting activity on here alot. The guys on here are actually hunting and not skybusting from their keyboards like you see on some forums. Sorry about the confusion.

I thought that's how your supposed to hunt ducks??? I'm quite deadly with my mouse.... Lol
Arise, Kill, and Eat. Acts 10:13

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philp. 4:13

I apologize to those I have yet to offend. Wait just a little longer and I will get around to you too!!
okduckdude
hunter

Postby okdave » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:30 pm

sure looks like I missed a lot in the last couple of months :biggrin:
okdave
hunter

Previous

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting