the season AFTER season

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

the season AFTER season

Postby sooner737 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Well we are all rested up now from the end of fowl season which is convenient bc in about 30 hours season 3 of DUCK DYNASTY will be premiering! Cant tell you how excited i am to see the bearded boys in action again jack! Let's make a sticky so we can all share our thoughts per episode all season long. And hopefully bring some new blood to fowling!
See you at the tv set tomorrow!
sooner737
hunter

Re: the season AFTER season

Postby okduckdude » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:25 am

Maybe we will have more water next year that way we all aret strangeling one another come mid season.....
Arise, Kill, and Eat. Acts 10:13

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philp. 4:13

I apologize to those I have yet to offend. Wait just a little longer and I will get around to you too!!
okduckdude
hunter

Postby sooner737 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Strangling is so fun though. You should come down next year
...ill get all the duck dynasty seasons on dvd and we can watch them via portable dvd player while hunting.
sooner737
hunter

Postby takem1010 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:55 pm

I'm over the whole duck dynasty hype. They have some good writers and are much better actors than I would have thought. They won't be getting any ratings from this guy
takem1010
hunter

Postby okduckdude » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:20 am

sooner737 wrote:Strangling is so fun though. You should come down next year
...ill get all the duck dynasty seasons on dvd and we can watch them via portable dvd player while hunting.

Man we would be right up there with the big boys living the high life it we had that AND breakfast in the blind...... :hammer:

If the weather keeps up what its doing and hopefully continues to dump more water in the spring I might be back to my usual hunting area which is kinda down in your wereabouts..... Its a secret thats not so secret though :thumbsup:
Arise, Kill, and Eat. Acts 10:13

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philp. 4:13

I apologize to those I have yet to offend. Wait just a little longer and I will get around to you too!!
okduckdude
hunter

Postby sooner737 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:38 pm

okduckdude wrote:
sooner737 wrote:Strangling is so fun though. You should come down next year

Man we would be right up there with the big boys living the high life it we had that AND breakfast in the blind...... :hammer:

If the weather keeps up what its doing and hopefully continues to dump more water in the spring I might be back to my usual hunting area which is kinda down in your wereabouts..... Its a secret thats not so secret though :thumbsup:

Im bettin its located directly on top of a body of water. Obviously not at the present time. Maybe a lake or even a river! I don't wanna give ANY more details.
sooner737
hunter

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting