spring trimming

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

spring trimming

Postby shoveler_shooter » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
UmatillaJeff wrote:By his very nature this tends to be a modest man who is loved by woman, children and dogs and well though of in all social circles.
We will call him the 10ga man
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Re: spring trimming

Postby Cujo1 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:52 am

Funny! Post it in the dog forum and ask how to correct it. Tell them you specifically told the dog to pull tulips!
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Haha, I will next time I get a chance. Earlier yesterday she ate a leaf coated in cayenne pepper. Did not phase her one bit. Took a bite out of it, smacked her lips in approval, then ate the rest of it like she was at a mexican restaurant.
UmatillaJeff wrote:By his very nature this tends to be a modest man who is loved by woman, children and dogs and well though of in all social circles.
We will call him the 10ga man
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby duck501 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:24 pm

LOL that is great got to love when thay do that. My male cbr eat a everygreen bush.( not sure what it called.) when we still lived in colorado.
duck501
hunter

Postby okbucksnducks » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:48 am

Gunner has destroyed a rose bush in the backyard the last couple years. It keeps growing. But he'll let it grow so big then chew it down.
assateague wrote:Eff a pintail. When I kill one, I'm going to dance a jig over its carcass.
okbucksnducks
hunter

Postby okbucksnducks » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:55 am

This is what happens when a hunt gets slow. Earned him the nickname Beaver. Saplings and such are no match.

Also my ice eater
assateague wrote:Eff a pintail. When I kill one, I'm going to dance a jig over its carcass.
okbucksnducks
hunter

Postby duck501 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:13 pm

A few lembs fall off the tree in the back yard. and both dogs were chewing on it.
duck501
hunter

Postby okduckdude » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:26 pm

My dog likes to take cokaburs off himself, my waders, and anything else they get on. He doesnt eat them though. Also he likes to catch duck feathers as im cleaning them.......

However in the spring and summer he is likes the rawhides i give him....
Arise, Kill, and Eat. Acts 10:13

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philp. 4:13

I apologize to those I have yet to offend. Wait just a little longer and I will get around to you too!!
okduckdude
hunter

Postby Duck Whisperer » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Buddy's dog will go out and retrieve the ducks we just shot, the immediately circle the blind and retreive all the empties. Dog loves picking up empties. He'll sit on his stand and whine if he notices one he missed floating off. Also will pick any up on the walk in and out. Yellow dog is a hoot.
Pro Staff to nothin'
Sponsored by nobody
I just do it.......Duckin' Crazy!

They say there is "a fine line between genious and insanity". That's the line I live on.
DW
Duck Whisperer
hunter

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting