aluminum welding services

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

aluminum welding services

Postby bigred86 » Mon May 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Im possibly gonna be buying an aluminum boat here soon. I was wanting to have a few things done to it like float pods, fuel tank on the bow, bowfishing deck, etc... I was wondering if you guy's knew of any reliable shops? I would any appreciate any help! Thank you!
"A good character is the best tombstone. Those who loved you and were helped by you will remember you when forget-me-nots have withered. Carve your name on hearts, not on marble"
bigred86
hunter

Re: aluminum welding services

Postby garmater » Wed May 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Your best bet to get it all done right is to take it to a airboat builder. There are alot of bowfishers in your area if im mot mistaking one of them has been a world champion several times. They maybe able to help you alot more than we could if you want to travel to get it done let me know and I can get you the number of some guys in the durant area.
Those areant just any ducks those are dirty ducks.
Dirty Duck Mafia
garmater
hunter

Postby noodle » Thu May 16, 2013 5:57 pm

There was an older guy outside of Coweta there where I took a lower unit I cracked and he did a dam good job. Can't remember his name or number but ill see if I can find his info.
Gump, GET DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!!
noodle
hunter

Postby bigred86 » Mon May 27, 2013 11:32 am

Roger that guys, I appreciate the help!
"A good character is the best tombstone. Those who loved you and were helped by you will remember you when forget-me-nots have withered. Carve your name on hearts, not on marble"
bigred86
hunter

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting