New Waders

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

Re: New Waders

Postby okbucksnducks » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:13 pm

shoveler_shooter wrote:It's not enforceable though and only like 2% actually file it.
But it could become enforceable pretty soon.

True but they're trying to
assateague wrote:Eff a pintail. When I kill one, I'm going to dance a jig over its carcass.
okbucksnducks
hunter

Postby okbucksnducks » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:32 pm

shoveler_shooter wrote:
Specklebelly wrote:
okbucksnducks wrote:
shoveler_shooter wrote:
Specklebelly wrote:
okbucksnducks wrote:
UrbanDuckMan wrote:There has been a rumor out and about for better than a year or so that indeed a Cabela's is coming and will be located in South Moore . Seems it was going to be in Norman but they got into some sort of hassle over which city was " offering " more " incentives " to move in and build a store! I've heard that rumor for years except it involved the cities of Owasso and Glennpool in addition to Moore. Just have to wait and see.

Guys have a sense of STYLE when it comes to waders. I don't know how many guys I watch put thiers on in front of a full length mirror and ask , " DO YOU THING THESE MAKE MY BUTT LOOK BIGGER?" Deja vu ... as to this day the wife asks the same thing when she dresses up to go out on the town! HELL YEAH ... dem things make your ass look BIG AND FAT! :lol: that's great

I for one do not want cabelas in our state. Once they are on our soil we will have to pay sales tax on Internet orders.

No thanks since I buy 95% of my hunting stuff online.

If Obummer gets more of his agenda through, we're gonna have to start paying it anyway.... :mad:

But I like ordering stuff online, especially during the offseason. It's fun to get new toys, then test them all out when the season starts again.

OK already has that in place, calling it the use tax on the state income form.

Oh, I do that. I am just concerned about everyone else. :biggrin:

Sure.... :yes:

I believe you. Only if you look like this in person Image
assateague wrote:Eff a pintail. When I kill one, I'm going to dance a jig over its carcass.
okbucksnducks
hunter

Postby cole1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:26 pm

I ended up with the new MPW 5 mm with the 1600 gram boots. I will use last years in the early season. Thanks for all the input!
cole1
hunter

Postby Duxndog » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:16 pm

I'm with DW, I run two types of waders.1) 3.5mm uninsulated 2) 5mm insulated. I have the rubberized non-neoprene type from BP which are uncomfortable to boot! And the Lacrosse 1000g Brush Tuff which have been incredible for those really cold days. I abuse EVERYTHING I own and the Lacrosse helded up well even though I punched a 4.5 in rip through them while i was on eufaula working my way through some of the thickest entanglements and hellacious woods imaginable. I was actually able to patch the tear with 2 applications of ProSeal.

As a caveat, I bought the new Cabelas Northern Flight One-Strap Wader size 12, but realized they are not for the more lumberjack body style as myself. I'd sell them to someone for about $50 less thuan retail so I don't have to drive them to Rogers to return em'. If someone is interested PM me...
Check out my Outdoor Blog at http://strictlyoutdoors.blogspot.com
Duxndog
hunter

Previous

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting