duck hunting around stillwater area.

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

duck hunting around stillwater area.

Postby ajbehne » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:54 am

My girlfriend goes to school at Osu in stillwater so me and her are looking for a place to hunt around that area if you have any suggesions or also go to Osu and duck hunt an wouldnt mind a tag along it sure would be appricated. Im a real good duck caller, have a trained dog, and have decoys also so I would handle my own weight if we went together.
ajbehne
hunter

Re: duck hunting around stillwater area.

Postby LTMFH » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Pictures of Girlfriend might help.
LTMFH Member since 1980
LTMFH
hunter

Postby okduckdude » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:28 pm

LTMFH wrote:Pictures of Girlfriend might help.

Agreed...

If I like what I see I'll take her along.....
Arise, Kill, and Eat. Acts 10:13

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philp. 4:13

I apologize to those I have yet to offend. Wait just a little longer and I will get around to you too!!
okduckdude
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:55 pm

ajbehne wrote:My girlfriend goes to school at Osu in stillwater so me and her are looking for a place to hunt around that area if you have any suggesions or also go to Osu and duck hunt an wouldnt mind a tag along it sure would be appricated. Im a real good duck caller, have a trained dog, and have decoys also so I would handle my own weight if we went together.

I will be there in January, let me know if you'd like me and you to get together with her. :thumbsup:
UmatillaJeff wrote:This load would drop ducks and geese like thors hammer in my hands, I would bet the equity in my house on it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby JDog » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:46 pm

Or hurt depending........
JDog
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:48 pm

JDog wrote:

Or hurt depending........

:yes: Now that you mention, I'd like to retract my offer until I know what we're dealing with here.
UmatillaJeff wrote:This load would drop ducks and geese like thors hammer in my hands, I would bet the equity in my house on it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby sooner737 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:47 pm

ajbehne wrote:My girlfriend goes to school at Osu in stillwater so me and her are looking for a place to hunt around that area if you have any suggesions or also go to Osu and duck hunt an wouldnt mind a tag along it sure would be appricated. Im a real good duck caller, have a trained dog, and have decoys also so I would handle my own weight if we went together.

Is she a member of the "orange pride" group :grooving:
sooner737
hunter

Postby Skye Bustin' » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:42 pm

[quote="ajbehne"]My girlfriend goes to school at Osu in stillwater so me and her are looking for a place to hunt around that area if you have any suggesions or also go to Osu and duck hunt an wouldnt mind a tag along it sure would be appricated. Im a real good duck caller, have a trained dog, and have decoys also so I would handle my own weight if we went together.[/quoteier posts

I'll be the nice guy and fill you in.

First, you've posted only 2 times, so you can see the why the jokes will come your way. Its hard to trust any new people, as you could be looking for a free ride. And we all know we don't like giving away any secrets.

Second, I understand that you'd like to get info from other hunters, but you should try doing a little research on your own. ODWC is very helpful. As is this website, but from earlier posts you can see sometimes its hard. This is a great place to get to know other duck hunters and possibly future hunting partners. But not always the greatest place to get area info. Get to know some people on here and you will find they are more willing to share info with you.

Third, a picture of your girlfriend may help. :thumbsup:

I'm planning on hunting in Stillwater at least once this year. If you are still around the website, I might hit you up.
Skye Bustin'
hunter

Postby jmackdaddy62 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Hey bud most of these people are like that and won't tell you where to hunt or anything but i hunt all private land so you are more than welcome to come hang out and see if we click and your more than welcome to tag along with my group we always say the more the merrier!!! Just pm me i live in Stillwater and hunt in the area!!!
jmackdaddy62
hunter

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting