We need a COLD FRONT!!!

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

We need a COLD FRONT!!!

Postby shoveler_shooter » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:38 pm

Now that Eufaula and most of the lakes are above normal, we NEED a cold front. :help: I have pretty much nothing to do on the weekends now, so I can duck hunt!!! :getdown: I think I see a cold front coming in a week from now on weather.com, lets hope it does!!! :mrgreen: I may sound greedy, but we still need rain here!!! Copan and Oologah are still below normal. I guess I could hunt at Ft. Gibson... the other 2 are still closer. Well, if I had more time to duck hunt this year, I would have massacred them! The good thing is next year on the weekends it's either duck hunting or football!!! Yes!!!! :thumbsup: I sure hope that this means we're coming out of the drought.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby Deano » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:25 pm

Didn't hunt at all this weekend. Wish it would get a bit colder and I agree, Copan, Hulah and Oolagah need some rain to get their sloughs some water. I'm not a lake hunter, sloughs are what I like and driving to Eufaula and Muskogee is getting old.
Think this coming weekend I'll have to get back out and try,,,,,can't get here at home ya know!

Deano
Deano
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:24 pm

My dad took off work monday so that we could hunt at Sequoyah NWR. I sure hope there isn't a million people there, shouldn't be since it's a weekday. I think this rain next weekend should fill up Copan & Oologah. And that cold front looks powerful- sunday high is like 26 and same on monday! :smile:
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby paulmuz » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:32 pm

:hammering: :hammering: you said it :hammering: :hammering:
paulmuz
hunter

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting