oklahoma hunters

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

Postby OklaDrake » Fri May 20, 2005 8:18 pm

Hey room, havent been in here for a while. Had a really good hunting season last year and am ready for opening day already. I now live in Madill and am anxious to find others in the area with the same Quack Addicition Syndrome. Have already started scouting for areas, but am open for information. Anyway the weather is already looking like a severe summer, which only leads me to look forward to Duck season that much more.

Looking forward to any replies.....
email me at okladrake@yahoo.com

Wayne
If it flies, It dies!
OklaDrake
hunter

Postby okiequacker » Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:00 pm

Hey all! Reposting myself :) I"m from Tulsa, Ok. I moved here from Arkansas in 1983. Hunted ducks since I was 3 years old! Love it! I'm also the moderator of the Duck Calling forum. See you guys around!
Tom Cook
Born and raised in Arkansas flooded timber!
okiequacker
Forum & State Moderator

southeastern oklahoma

Postby BPSBOY » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:20 pm

I am 24years old. I live in spiro oklahoma. I hunt the arkansas river bottom and kerr lake. Methods of hunting pond hop, feild decoy, blind hunt, stalk. We get a fair amount of greenheads and canadian and snow geese. I have two labs. If you live in my area let me know always looking for another hunting buddy.
BPSBOY
hunter

Postby Mr Frog » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:51 pm

:salude: Looking for fishing and hunting opportunities and buddies in and around Cotton county. Lived south of Houston 25 yrs and have huge assortment of duck and goose decoys. Love to hunt everything. I have a young english pointer. Always looking for another gun or rod and reel and a new friend. Drop me note. Dove season will be here soon.
If you're gonna shoot it.....eat it.
Mr Frog
hunter

Oklahoma duck hunters

Postby MicroMike » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:54 pm

Hey, I know where muddy boggy is. The actual town is now a ghost town, but I know the river/stream.

I drive over it on the way to my dad's. I live in Denton, TX, and I travel through Durant, Atoka, Talihina, and Heavner on the way to my dad's. I'd like to hunt Atoka, if anyone has any tips for me!

How do you do on the Red River? I'd like to give that a try. Any tips.

I have a lifetime OK license.
MicroMike
hunter

Postby dav42070 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:08 pm

Names Darren live in tx, was gonna try hunting the red river this year,have hunted this tx side for years doing walkins. Got me a muddboat and thought I'd give the river a shot on the ok side, was wondering if someone familiar with the area wanted to go exploring the river with me, if so shoot me a pm. Maybe get into some hogs too I hear there plentifull up there.
dav42070
hunter

Previous

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting