Duck Hunting Forum banner

TONNNNNNS O' DUCKS!

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Red Lab27 
#1 ·
The second half of the season is off to a GREAT start for us!

Limited in the first 30 minutes of legal shooting a had a ton of birds trying to land on the marsh while we were picking up and leaving out.

Went back out at about 2 o'clock to working on fixing up the brush around the blind that had degraded during the split and bumped about 500 ducks!

Went back out this evening before sunset to see if any would roost on the marsh tonight and watched wave after wave after wave pile in.

This is on track to be one of the best years we've had for duck hunting on the ranch in a while. :thumbsup:

#3 ·
Red Lab27 said:
Sir,
Are you friends with Adam Balzer? He is one of my good buddies and showed me a facebook page with your name on it before I moved out to OKC.
Yes sir, I am!

Adam's a great guy - I know him mainly through the firearms industry (Adam gets some of his silencers from us). Did you used to live up in Kansas as well?

#4 ·
I used to work with Adam and still hang out with him whenever I get the chance. We got to take the bikes out to Arkansas for a long weekend this year and Sturgis the year before. Bought my Versamax from him a few months back. Awesome guy, still talk to him weekly, or get one of his "classic" text messages or pictures. He was planning on coming out here and giving you a call when he did. That was about a year ago when e made this plan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.