WANTED: Dog kennel

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

WANTED: Dog kennel

Postby STACK'N'QUACK » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:41 am

I'm Looking for a dog kennel I'm getting a yellow lab in the next week please message me or comment if you have one or know of someone selling one thank you!
STACK'N'QUACK
hunter

Re: WANTED: Dog kennel

Postby sooner737 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:50 pm

Craigslist brother
sooner737
hunter

Postby River Ramblin' Man » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:46 pm

Based on your previous posts, getting a hunting dog right now is probably a bad idea. I guess that's none of my business though.
sampsonhuntin wrote:Are you now on his knob like you were WTN10's before he internet choke slammed you?
River Ramblin' Man
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:58 pm

River Ramblin' Man wrote:Based on your previous posts, getting a hunting dog right now is probably a bad idea. I guess that's none of my business though.

:ditto:
UmatillaJeff wrote:By his very nature this tends to be a modest man who is loved by woman, children and dogs and well though of in all social circles.
We will call him the 10ga man
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby Shrek » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:41 pm

River Ramblin' Man wrote:Based on your previous posts, getting a hunting dog right now is probably a bad idea. I guess that's none of my business though.

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Shrek
hunter

Postby okbucksnducks » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:52 am

I see someone said what I thought
assateague wrote:Eff a pintail. When I kill one, I'm going to dance a jig over its carcass.
okbucksnducks
hunter

Postby STACK'N'QUACK » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:57 pm

It's my first year duck hunting not hunting in general I've had bird dogs before and I'm getting the dog for free he's already trained so maybe I can learn some things from him..
STACK'N'QUACK
hunter

Postby River Ramblin' Man » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:09 pm

STACK'N'QUACK wrote:

It's my first year duck hunting not hunting in general I've had bird dogs before and I'm getting the dog for free he's already trained so maybe I can learn some things from him..

If my post came across rudely, it wasn't intended that way. I got a dog when I was 15 in a very similar situation to you, and it wasn't the greatest decision. This dog will be with you for the next 10 years or so, and at your age A LOT will change in a decade. College, possibly marriage, a house, and kids. You just have to make sure that the dog will have the attention/time it's going to need throughout all these things.

Again I'm not trying to be an @ss or discourage you from getting the dog, I'm just giving you something to think about. I wish someone had done the same for me. I hope all turns out well for you and your pup!
sampsonhuntin wrote:Are you now on his knob like you were WTN10's before he internet choke slammed you?
River Ramblin' Man
hunter

Postby Nerdwick » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:13 am

I have a couple with camo covers.

PM if interested.
Nerdwick
hunter

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting