New to Forum and not Internet Scouting!!!

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

New to Forum and not Internet Scouting!!!

Postby jhill1606 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello all,
I hate to admit this but, I have been trolling you all for a little while now. I have been into waterfowling for quite some time now. I am originally from Ohio, and have lived down here for quite a few years now. The duck hunting down here is completely different than from back in Ohio. I have been lucky enough to find a couple of guys through work, that were willing to take a chance and hunt with me. We have several places we have access too around here (OKC area), and also hunt some public ground too. My inlaws live in the NE part of the state so, I have access to some good ground up there. I am amazed every season at the access we have to a variety of ducks. I am an equal opportunity duck killer. Back in Ohio, on the ground we owned, and hunted, it was green heads only. I know this may sound crazy, but I have really enjoyed the public hunting here in Oklahoma. Ohio has VERY limited access. We have been able to find a couple of spots (because of our ability to get out and look!!!) that are not heavily pressured. Mostly, I believe because of the walk. But it hasn't let us down yet. I just wanted to introduce myself, and let you all know I have enjoyed your stories, pics and ideas, and look forward to getting involved in the forum. I know there is a new members forum, but I didn't figure you guys looked at it. Figured this was a better way. THANKS!
jhill1606
Newb

Re: New to Forum and not Internet Scouting!!!

Postby LiquidA45 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:52 am

a/s/l?
LiquidA45
hunter

Postby DucknGoodTime » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:31 am

Welcome to the forum

Blessings,
Rick
Blessings,
Rick
DucknGoodTime
hunter

Postby gadwall_guy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:49 am

jhill1606 wrote:Hello all,
I hate to admit this but, I have been trolling you all for a little while now. I have been into waterfowling for quite some time now. I am originally from Ohio, and have lived down here for quite a few years now. The duck hunting down here is completely different than from back in Ohio. I have been lucky enough to find a couple of guys through work, that were willing to take a chance and hunt with me. We have several places we have access too around here (OKC area), and also hunt some public ground too. My inlaws live in the NE part of the state so, I have access to some good ground up there. I am amazed every season at the access we have to a variety of ducks. I am an equal opportunity duck killer. Back in Ohio, on the ground we owned, and hunted, it was green heads only. I know this may sound crazy, but I have really enjoyed the public hunting here in Oklahoma. Ohio has VERY limited access. We have been able to find a couple of spots (because of our ability to get out and look!!!) that are not heavily pressured. Mostly, I believe because of the walk. But it hasn't let us down yet. I just wanted to introduce myself, and let you all know I have enjoyed your stories, pics and ideas, and look forward to getting involved in the forum. I know there is a new members forum, but I didn't figure you guys looked at it. Figured this was a better way. THANKS!

Just as an FYI, you've been stalking/lurking, not trolling. Trolling is something different and most likely more entertaining.
gadwall_guy
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:39 pm

gadwall_guy wrote:
jhill1606 wrote:Hello all,

Just as an FYI, you've been stalking/lurking, not trolling. Trolling is something different and most likely more entertaining.

Maybe it's Erie Angler on a different account? Been trolling us all this time
UmatillaJeff wrote:This load would drop ducks and geese like thors hammer in my hands, I would bet the equity in my house on it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby sooner737 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:14 pm

LiquidA45 wrote:a/s/l?

Lmao wow way to take it back to the old school Internet chat room style!
sooner737
hunter

Postby LiquidA45 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:15 pm

sooner737 wrote:
LiquidA45 wrote:a/s/l?

Lmao wow way to take it back to the old school Internet chat room style!

I've been waiting 11 years to make that joke
LiquidA45
hunter

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting