Had a good trip..

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

Had a good trip..

Postby Migration Man » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:44 am

Had a great trip to Kaw Lake. Anther guy an I traveled down
An hunted the 6-10 on kaw.. we took 62 ducks in those
5 days with 9 different species. Over all had a great time..
Deffinetly was not a shortage of ducks.. must've just got
There at the right time! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone from OK
who helped me along the way.
Migration Man
hunter
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:25 pm


Re: Had a good trip..

Postby okbucksnducks » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:31 pm

Migration Man wrote:Had a great trip to Kaw Lake. Anther guy an I traveled down
An hunted the 6-10 on kaw.. we took 62 ducks in those
5 days with 9 different species. Over all had a great time..
Deffinetly was not a shortage of ducks.. must've just got
There at the right time! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone from OK
who helped me along the way.


Sounds like you guys did well and timed it right

Not to sound like a jerk but it looks like you guys went over your limit at some point. 2 guys x 5 days x 6 daily limit = 60 ducks. You said you two shot 62 ducks.
assateague wrote:Eff a pintail. When I kill one, I'm going to dance a jig over its carcass.
User avatar
okbucksnducks
hunter
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:43 am
Location: Ochelata, OK

Re: Had a good trip..

Postby LiquidA45 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:54 pm

okbucksnducks wrote:
Migration Man wrote:Had a great trip to Kaw Lake. Anther guy an I traveled down
An hunted the 6-10 on kaw.. we took 62 ducks in those
5 days with 9 different species. Over all had a great time..
Deffinetly was not a shortage of ducks.. must've just got
There at the right time! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone from OK
who helped me along the way.


Sounds like you guys did well and timed it right

Not to sound like a jerk but it looks like you guys went over your limit at some point. 2 guys x 5 days x 6 daily limit = 60 ducks. You said you two shot 62 ducks.



Hopefully he counts mergansers towards his duck limit?
LiquidA45
hunter
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:01 pm
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Re: Had a good trip..

Postby Migration Man » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:35 pm

Sorry.. to clear this up we did have 4 mergansers.. 2 hoodies an 2i commons..sorry forgot to.mention this in original post
Migration Man
hunter
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Re: Had a good trip..

Postby sooner737 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Honest mistake.
sooner737
hunter
 
Posts: 800
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:27 pm
Location: duncan, ok

Re: Had a good trip..

Postby okbucksnducks » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:02 am

sooner737 wrote:Honest mistake.


X2 just remember Big Brother is watching
assateague wrote:Eff a pintail. When I kill one, I'm going to dance a jig over its carcass.
User avatar
okbucksnducks
hunter
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:43 am
Location: Ochelata, OK


Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests