The best place to goose hunt

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

The best place to goose hunt

Postby BustTheHellOutSomeDucks » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:37 pm

Where is the best place to goose hunt in Oklahoma? I hunt near Purcell and Norman and on occasion I will go out to Lincoln Co.
BustTheHellOutSomeDucks
hunter

Postby ohsobad_hunter » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:47 am

Jet, Oklahoma, out west is the best I've seen for geese!! There are a few different outfitters in Jet that guide goose hunts for not bad prices. I will google it and try to find them. I am not for sure if they even have a website or not. :thumbsup:
>>---Mat---->
ohsobad_hunter
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:24 am

ohsobad_hunter wrote:Jet, Oklahoma, out west is the best I've seen for geese!! There are a few different outfitters in Jet that guide goose hunts for not bad prices. I will google it and try to find them. I am not for sure if they even have a website or not. :thumbsup:

Definitely around the Jet area, hands down. :thumbsup:
UmatillaJeff wrote:By his very nature this tends to be a modest man who is loved by woman, children and dogs and well though of in all social circles.
We will call him the 10ga man
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby Oklahomaflash » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:01 am

If you find a outfitter that you were thinking of send me the info as well I have never hunted Geese and have always wanted to. Just didn't know anyone that did it to learn. Of course I also didn't have the gear either. But would love to learn.
Oklahomaflash
hunter

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting