Duck blind drawing...

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

Duck blind drawing...

Postby Gruberguy » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:47 pm

Just wondering if anyone is going to the drawing this Saturday in Porter? I'll be there for the Webbers Falls drawing. Hope to see you there!!
Gruberguy
hunter

Postby backwater91 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:02 pm

Ill be there for Ft. Gibson. This is my first duck season here - so if anybody has any advice on where to get on Ft. Gibson, that would be helpful. (or maybe another lake close by)

I hope to see you there, Gruber.

Hey - if anybody has an old evinrude/johnson, i need a part. PM me if ya got one or got any ideas.
backwater91
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:39 pm

I don't hunt Ft. Gibson, I just have scouted there a couple times. When looking for a place to put a blind, I would check the 14-mile creek arm first, long bay second, then mallard bay, maybe flat rock creek. As far as waterfowling goes I am pretty sure that those are the areas that are best for hunting. If I had to pick one of them I would choose the 14-mile creek arm; the last time I checked there was great habitat just not enough water. Right now there should be enough water though. :thumbsup: I would strongly recommend looking on the wildlife department atlas online and/or google earth before going anywhere. :thumbsup:
UmatillaJeff wrote:By his very nature this tends to be a modest man who is loved by woman, children and dogs and well though of in all social circles.
We will call him the 10ga man
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby Gruberguy » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:34 am

backwater, I won't be there until after you're gone, probably 12:30 or so... our drawing doesn't start until 1:00 for Webbers Falls.
Gruberguy
hunter

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting