We have room for 4

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

We have room for 4

Postby okdave » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:44 pm

My hunting club is going to have room for about 4 people. We had an awesome duck season and had a ton of water that was under utilized and wheat fields in Weatherford that went unhunted! Membership is for deer and everything else in season as well.

Leases are in Shattuck, Weatherford, Konawa, Cromwell, and Freedom. Konawa and Cromwell were the best for ducks and hold several ponds each. With membership you can access any lease. Lease at Shattuck includes a cabin and Freedom has a camping area.

Cost is $1500 for an individual or $1850 for a family. Reddirthuntingclub.com or PM me any questions. Charter and rules and a lot of pics are on the website too.
okdave
hunter

Re: We have room for 4

Postby me3401 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:56 pm

For whatever it is worth, I hardily agree with OkDave. Red Dirt hunting Club is a well run organization for hunter. The main concerns are for ducks and bucks. Everyone that I have met in the club have been super guys (and gals and kids). This club encourages family hunting. And the price is not too bad.
me3401
hunter

Postby sooner737 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:45 pm

okdave wrote:My hunting club is going to have room for about 4 people. We had an awesome duck season and had a ton of water that was under utilized and wheat fields in Weatherford that went unhunted! Membership is for deer and everything else in season as well.

Leases are in Shattuck, Weatherford, Konawa, Cromwell, and Freedom. Konawa and Cromwell were the best for ducks and hold several ponds each. With membership you can access any lease. Lease at Shattuck includes a cabin and Freedom has a camping area.

Cost is $1500 for an individual or $1850 for a family. Reddirthuntingclub.com or PM me any questions. Charter and rules and a lot of pics are on the website too.

Didn't you pm someone threatening to kill them a while ago?
sooner737
hunter

Postby okdave » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:50 am

I dont recall. :lol:
okdave
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:49 am

sooner737 wrote:
okdave wrote:My hunting club is going to have room for about 4 people. We had an awesome duck season and had a ton of water that was under utilized and wheat fields in Weatherford that went unhunted! Membership is for deer and everything else in season as well.

Didn't you pm someone threatening to kill them a while ago?

No wonder why the fields went unhunted
UmatillaJeff wrote:By his very nature this tends to be a modest man who is loved by woman, children and dogs and well though of in all social circles.
We will call him the 10ga man
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting