**FREE Decoys in Honor of Foster Care Awareness Month**

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

**FREE Decoys in Honor of Foster Care Awareness Month**

Postby coach_1 » Tue May 20, 2014 8:29 pm

***MODS, if I'm breaking a rule let me know how to fix it. I certainly hope not as these are great non profit organizations and there is a major need for new foster families in Oklahoma.***

Got about 20 random mallard decoys I want to give away in honor of Foster Care Awareness. The catch is you have to make a donation of $20 or more to okfosterwishes.com or citizenscaringforchildren.org or 111project.org and must show me the receipt upon pick up.

These organizations do so much for foster children and foster families and could use your support both financially and as a volunteer. For more info visit their sites and see the great things they do.

There are over 11,000 children in foster care in Oklahoma. In Ok county alone there are several shelters and those shelters are regularly over capacity. This is very sad to me. A child should never have to sleep in a shelter. It is my dream to see an end to shelters because there are enough foster families available. I heard a quote a couple of years ago and can't remember the author of it. "Children should not wait on families. Families should be waiting on children." This is such a powerful quote and means a lot to me. The solution is very simple. We can actually put an end to shelters if enough people step up and help these children.
"If every One church committed One family for One purpose we can leave no child without a family." 111 Project

For more info on how to get involved or to help out PM me.
coach_1
hunter

Re: **FREE Decoys in Honor of Foster Care Awareness Month**

Postby coach_1 » Fri May 23, 2014 12:31 pm

Any takers??? Would be great for a kid or beginner.
coach_1
hunter

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting