Synergy Motorworks 41st Tulsa

A forum to discuss everything about Oklahoma duck hunting.

Moderators: okiequacker, dgraves

Synergy Motorworks 41st Tulsa

Postby shoveler_shooter » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:53 pm

For you fellow bikers on here, I do not recommend doing business with this place.
My review is the most recent one, with another negative one less than a week before me. After reading that review I consider myself lucky I had a good outcome in the end.
If you read their previous reviews, it looks like they boosted up their rating with fake accounts and the only genuine ones are coming from new bike sales. Something is up with this place and it's just weird.
https://www.google.com/search?sourceid= ... OK#lrd=lrd

To give a short summary in case you don't want to go to the link, they will keep your bike until hell freezes over, they say they will call you to give you updates but they never do, when you call them they get all impatient, will not give you any details, will not give a price for work done thus far, while new parts are being screwed onto your bike. Then, when you get tired of being walked on and try to get an answer out of them, the owner throws a fit over the phone like a teenager, insults you, tries to taunt you, and hangs up on you. Then when you drive to the shop ready to beat the :censored: out of him, he acts all polite and respectful like the phone call never happened.
UmatillaJeff wrote:This load would drop ducks and geese like thors hammer in my hands, I would bet the equity in my house on it.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Return to Oklahoma Duck Hunting