Duck Hunting Forum banner

Help?

926 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  shoveler_shooter 
#1 ·
Me (17) and a friend of mine (17) are looking for a place to duck and goose hunt we had some decent places but there's been some big city rich people come in and lease them. If any body has ponds fields or watersheds they'd let us hunt let me know we are respectful never leave behind any trash if it's the right place with a lot of birds we will even offer some pay. But until then we'll keep searching. Thanks and happy hunting to all the other hunters out there stay safe and warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Unfortunately for you all, some people on here are very unfriendly to new comers, and they definitely don't take kindly to people just asking where to hunt. I know you all weren't looking for someone's best spot, but every single hard headed knuckle-ball on here thinks that's what you are doing. Good luck fellas. Dm me if you have more questions.

#4 ·
Ducks_be_a_Dyin said:
Unfortunately for you all, some people on here are very unfriendly to new comers, and they definitely don't take kindly to people just asking where to hunt. I know you all weren't looking for someone's best spot, but every single hard headed knuckle-ball on here thinks that's what you are doing. Good luck fellas. Dm me if you have more questions.
He's fine. Trying to locate a landowner that will let him hunt has nothing to do with intruding on someone else's spot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.