Duck Hunting Forum banner

Soon to be an Oregonian

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  tstrong 
#1 ·
I just spent the last 5 days in Salem. Went Pheasant hunting and simply fell in love. I purchased a few hundred dollars in birds and treated a hunting party of about 7 locals to shoot with us and they treated me like family. The only problem is that it's a 1000 miles from my house :thumbsdown: I have discussing the move with my wife and have come to the conclusion that a divorce would be easier :laughing: :laughing:

#3 ·
We were all sitting around having a BBQ and I asked if anyone did any pheasant huntin and boy did their eyes light up. I'm going up in Janurary for a week to hunt geese and ducks in their hay fields and local ponds. I came home on Monday and still have an erection.

#5 ·
Actually yes. I knew I went there to hunt pheasant's and when I asked they lit up. Where and When. I said here in the black berry field with the 1 foot christmas trees. (About 4 acres)- We're going to purchase some birds and plant them and asked if anyone wanted to join us. I ended up buying 30 birds and planted them the following morning. One guy already mailed me the Big Game regs to make sure I apply for 2006 on time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.