Bring on the duck huntin jokes...who's got a good one?

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, njonesy_07, Oregon Honker

Bring on the duck huntin jokes...who's got a good one?

Postby Dalros » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:58 pm

A game warden came upon a duck hunter who had bagged three ducks and decided to "enforce the laws pending." He stopped the hunter, flashed his badge and said, "Looks like you've had a pretty good day. Mind if I inspect your kill?"

The hunter shrugged and handed the ducks to the warden. The warden took one of the ducks, inserted his finger into the duck's rectum, pulled it out, sniffed it, and said, "This here's a Washington State duck. Do you have a Washington State hunting license?"

The hunter pulled out his wallet and calmly showed the warden a Washington state hunting license. The warden took a second duck, inserted his finger in the bird's rectum, pulled it out, sniffed it, and said, "This here's an Idaho duck. Do you have an Idaho State hunting license?"

The hunter, a bit put out, produced an Idaho State hunting license. The warden took a third duck, conducted the same finger test, and said, "This here's an Oregon State duck. Do you have an Oregon State hunting license?"

Once again, only this time more aggravated, the hunter produced the appropriate license. The warden, a little miffed at having struck out, handed the ducks back to the hunter and said, "You've got all of these licenses, just where the hell are you from?"

The hunter dropped his pants, bent over, and said "You're so smart, YOU tell ME!"
Sure thing Hun, I'll get right on that...right after hunting season!
Dalros
hunter

Postby spiritlabs » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:13 pm

This is curtsey of the Oregon Duck Hunters Association:

An 80 year old man goes to his doctor for a check up and the doctor replies “man you are in great shape for a man your age, what is the secret to your success?” Man replies that he eats a lot of wild game, Ducks, Salmon, and venison. “Wow” the doctor replies, how old did your father live to be?
80 year old man replies “I beg your pardon my father is 98 years old, and we were hunting in the duck blind just this morning”.
“That’s incredible”, replies the doctor. Well how old did his father live to be? Once again “I beg your pardon my grandfather is 118 years old’” the old timer replies.
To this the doctor smiles and with sarcasm replies I guess you are going to tell me he was hunting with you n the duck blind this morning also. No replies the old man his new wife wouldn’t let him go hunting. “My God” the doctor replies, why would a man that is 118 years old want to get married for. To this the old timer replied
“I DIDN”T SAY HE WANTED TOO”.
Dan Neal
Team red shirt
Brown pants
spiritlabs
Newb

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting