Mcnary hunting

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, Oregon Honker, njonesy_07

Mcnary hunting

Postby Duck_hunter » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:31 pm

hey has any one been hunting by mcnary dam.? or acrost from plymouth.? if so is it doing any good or is there any birds?
Duck_hunter
hunter

Postby C_DUbb » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:41 pm

I have been hearing alot of shooting at Wanaket on Wednesdays and Saturdays (work at the prison and I can hear them all morning long. its hell knowing they are doing good and I am working).
I have also been hearing reports of lots of birds being taken at Wharehouse. (you just have to get there VERY early)

C Dubb
Callem in your face close!!
And
Do em
UGLY!!!
C_DUbb
hunter

Postby Oregon Honker » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:13 pm

Ive seen the Valley hunters around lately in Umatilla so I dont even bother even trying to go out im not the push and shove type !
I dont like to hunt crowed aeras i get pissed to easy :cool:
Oregon Honker
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Duck_hunter » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:23 pm

ahh man honker im right there with ya, them people think they can move in and act like nothing happing and u have a whole flock of duck workin u and they dont like it and shoot. grrr pisses me offf

but ya im from kenn. and im thinkin of hunting down there. but never have and dont even no were to go
Duck_hunter
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting