close one

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, njonesy_07, Oregon Honker

close one

Postby Nelly » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:08 pm

:spam: Well I don't post much but I do read when I can. But anyways I just wanted to say I was going to ( last duck season) give out my old duck hunting haunt's in the valley. Gracejohn was telling some people new spots to try out and they our very close to where I have hunted along time. And I almost gave up all those spots I have hunted since I was a kid. Ya see I moved away 6 years ago and have not been back for hunting ( also my dad moved away). So I almost gave away my spots. But didn't and thank goodness cause. I think I'm moveing back to the vallley. I can't wait, the hunting down hear in K-Falls is good but it has fallen off a bit. So it will be nice to get back to my old spots. Who know I hope too many people have not found out about them. Anyways I just wanted to say I movin to the Valley and I can't wait...... Sorry to go off on my soap box......
Good luck this year!!!!!!!!!!
:salude: CW
Nelly
hunter

Postby Swamp Puppy » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:35 am

why don't ya PM me the location of those spots and i'll let you know if anyone hunts them or not. :thumbsup:
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Postby BrotherWolf » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:59 pm

when ya get back give me a call and we will compare yor honey holes to mine! :mrgreen:
The Best is yet to come!
Member of
D.U
Team Wolf C.E.O
BrotherWolf
hunter

Postby Nelly » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:09 pm

Sounds good guys , When or if I ever get back up there I will be sure to have a open invite to anyone who might want to go with me. I'm also trying to get in good with all my buddys farmers. (he work's for western farm servic) and he has access to alot of good spot's so will see what happen's.
CW
Nelly
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting