New to Bend

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, njonesy_07, Oregon Honker

New to Bend

Postby Ian1796 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:06 am

Hello all!

I just moved to Bend a few weeks ago and have already been scouting out and around the area for possible places to hunt this fall. I am from Michigan so waterfowl hunting is something I am passionate about. I guess I was wondering if anyone else on here is from the Bend area and if so I'd love to talk? I am not looking for anyones honey hole, just some advice on the area. And if anyone is looking for an extra gun in the blind that would be awesome. I have guns, decoys, a canoe and am good at buying breakfast after a good shoot.

Thanks,
Ian
Ian1796
Newb

Re: New to Bend

Postby Mallard_Warrior » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Im sure we could meet up some time. There are some decent areas and then there are the well known areas. Scouting is the key since the weather can vary so much. One year it was -16 and the next I was in a layout in a t shirt.

Bryan'
Mallard_Warrior
hunter

Postby jameswyke » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 pm

pm me we go every weekend'
jameswyke
hunter

Postby bones498 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Shoot me a PM, My days off are Sun and Mon with and occasional Tuesday mixed in.
~Ryan
bones498
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting