A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.
Moderators: Tealer, njonesy_07
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:29 pm
- Location: Oregon
That's a great paint job. Looks like it was painted at the waterfowl festival by someone's kid?
There are 2 types of public land hunters...
1. Those who hear the shots and hunt there next time...
2. And those who are the shots...
NOW GET OUT AND DO YOUR OWN SCOUTING!!!
- Posts: 516
- Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:33 pm
Great color scheme, some sorta hybrid.
Save a Salmonid, shoot a sawbill
- Posts: 2503
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:09 pm
- Location: Goble, OR overlooking the Big "C"
I saw that the other day, pretty funny.
- Posts: 658
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:38 pm
- Location: redland, Oregon
How much for the arm hair?
It's only sky busting if you miss...
- Posts: 598
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:31 am
- Location: NW Ore.
That decoy looks pissed off.
pgquackstacker wrote:Maybe you guys can hunt together and touch barrels.
Redbeard wrote: I simply side step the charging dog and swiftly deliver a judo chop to the back of the neck, temporarily disabling the dog. I then apply a rear naked choke until the dog falls asleep.
- Posts: 6352
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:12 pm
- Location: klamath falls, OR Great Pacific Flyway
Return to Oregon Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest