Boat for Sale

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, Oregon Honker, njonesy_07

Boat for Sale

Postby Swamp Puppy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:15 am

I know this is priarily a hunting forum, but lots of folks here fish and play on the water in non-waterfowling ways as well.

1977 17ft Sea Ray. I bought this boat a year ago as a "project" and now that I have it pretty much complete, I am forced to sell it due to a move. It isn't quite ready for the water, but a day's worth the work should have it ready to roll. Here is a list of what has been done.

All new controls and cables, including the shift cable inside the outdrive.
Outdrive has been gone through and all wearable parts (u-joints, bearings, etc.) replaced.
Engine ran good and was looked at by a mechanic. Replaced the oil and a boot on the exhause manifold.
LeeLock bow roller/quick release anchor system. Perfect for hogline fishing.
New Moeller 19 gallon marine fuel tank, sending unit, filler hose, and fuel gage. Eveything is installed but the gage.
New bow navigation lights. Wiring is run, but needs the final connection.
2 brand new marine batteries from Napa with a new Perco dual battery selector switch and new 4ga cables/connectors.
New fuse block (needs installed). The exisitng electrical works, but I had plans to go through and wire things the way I wanted. I also have a New marine switch panel to replace the old 1970's switches for things like the blower,lights, etc.
Anchor and ball/puller
Kicker bracket
Many more extras
Trailer is in good condition. Tires will need replacing soon.
Title in hand. Current registration.

You can see pictures on my craigslist ad.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/boa/3303707878.html

$1950.00 obo

I may consider partial trade + cash offers. Items of interest would be:

Air compressor (home shop size. aka 6gal.) in good working order
Hand gun. Like new condition semi auto .45 or .40sw
pontoon boat
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting