Duck Hunting Forum banner

Great first hunt (I wish)

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  juwehoyt 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I like the shots you had that were close to the ground right out of in front of the dog. I'm seriously considering getting a GoPro myself, I was able to borrow one for the east side opener as well...as you said, its definitely a learning experience to figure out what works well and how to get the footage you want. My buddy I normally hunt with has one of his own, hopefully we can get some good action this season on camera and edit something together.

For only one bird coming in, coming away with a band sounds like heckuva deal! :thumbsup:

#3 ·
Great video indeed - can I ask what you use to edit? A MAC, I presume?

Also, absolutely approve of a movie reflecting a great day with only a few shots fired. Too many videos out there paint a picture of non-stop action, when the truth is most of us (with limited time and resources - not counting the fanatics who get out 3x a week) don't have too many days like that in a season.

#4 ·
Antonio Zoli said:
Great video indeed - can I ask what you use to edit? A MAC, I presume?

Also, absolutely approve of a movie reflecting a great day with only a few shots fired. Too many videos out there paint a picture of non-stop action, when the truth is most of us (with limited time and resources - not counting the fanatics who get out 3x a week) don't have too many days like that in a season.
Windows Live Movie Maker. Was thinking about getting final cut pro but movie maker is working just fine for now. Thanks for the comments I'll be posting more throughout the season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.