Everybody limits at EE Wilson

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, njonesy_07, Oregon Honker

Everybody limits at EE Wilson

Postby duckstoppa » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:27 pm

21 ducks and a pair of geese
Attachments
1352593418740.jpg
1352593418740.jpg (9.57 KiB) Viewed 1523 times
WAR VALLEY WATERFOWLERS
User avatar
duckstoppa
hunter
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:10 pm


Re: Everybody limits at EE Wilson

Postby QH's Paw » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Wow, looks like an awesome hunt. I didn't realize they had a boat launch at EE Wilson. :hi:
Get yourself ready, tomorrow is going to be "Skunkhead Sunday"
I know a place just south of Brookings where they pile up. Take your chock out it is gonna be close quarters combat layout hunting. :thumbsup:
Save a Salmonid, shoot a sawbill
User avatar
QH's Paw
hunter
 
Posts: 2314
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: Goble, OR overlooking the Big "C"

Re: Everybody limits at EE Wilson

Postby ogrejager » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:13 am

Wait...not only is there no boat ramp, but you can't shoot geese there!

Maybe I should start a new thread about whether or not to report you and see what everybody thinks??
ogrejager
hunter
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Re: Everybody limits at EE Wilson

Postby tlrmike99 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:22 am

QH's Paw wrote:Wow, looks like an awesome hunt. I didn't realize they had a boat launch at EE Wilson. :hi:
Get yourself ready, tomorrow is going to be "Skunkhead Sunday"
I know a place just south of Brookings where they pile up. Take your chock out it is gonna be close quarters combat layout hunting. :thumbsup:



Hey, where ytou located? I grew up in Brookings, but didn't hunt back then. Mom still lives there. I will be there for 4 days over T-Giving, may be able to hide my waders and gun from the wife if you wanna take a valley guy out for a coast shoot???
User avatar
tlrmike99
hunter
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:53 pm
Location: Sutherlin, north of Roseburg

Re: Everybody limits at EE Wilson

Postby QH's Paw » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:06 am

ogrejager wrote:Wait...not only is there no boat ramp, but you can't shoot geese there!

Maybe I should start a new thread about whether or not to report you and see what everybody thinks??

Don't bother calling. I'm sure he's changed his way already, with all this peer pressure here. :lol3:
Save a Salmonid, shoot a sawbill
User avatar
QH's Paw
hunter
 
Posts: 2314
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: Goble, OR overlooking the Big "C"

Re: Everybody limits at EE Wilson

Postby JON » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:10 pm

fyi...I received pm's from "his" buddies on ifish. It worked. :beer:
JON
hunter
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:29 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Everybody limits at EE Wilson

Postby Tealer » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:34 pm

ogrejager wrote:Wait...not only is there no boat ramp, but you can't shoot geese there!

Maybe I should start a new thread about whether or not to report you and see what everybody thinks??


Somebody seriously lacks a sense of humor.
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot
 
Posts: 5933
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:41 am
Location: Along the Columbia

Re: Everybody limits at EE Wilson

Postby ogrejager » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:17 am

Tealer wrote:
Somebody seriously lacks a sense of humor.


Somebody seriously didn't get the joke, as others above seem to have. I was jabbing Jon about a thread on ifish. It wasn't a lacking sense of humor on my part, more a joke that you didn't get on your part.

Nevermind.

It worked, huh, Jon? Good. :hammer:
ogrejager
hunter
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Re: Everybody limits at EE Wilson

Postby duckstoppa » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:01 pm

JON wrote:fyi...I received pm's from "his" buddies on ifish. It worked. :beer:


are you talking about me
WAR VALLEY WATERFOWLERS
User avatar
duckstoppa
hunter
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Re: Everybody limits at EE Wilson

Postby Tealer » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:32 pm

ogrejager wrote:
Tealer wrote:
Somebody seriously lacks a sense of humor.


Somebody seriously didn't get the joke, as others above seem to have. I was jabbing Jon about a thread on ifish. It wasn't a lacking sense of humor on my part, more a joke that you didn't get on your part.

Nevermind.

It worked, huh, Jon? Good. :hammer:



What is this Ifish?
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot
 
Posts: 5933
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:41 am
Location: Along the Columbia

Re: Everybody limits at EE Wilson

Postby h2ofowlr » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Ifish, where everyone posts their honey hole and the next guy steals it. Is it that one? Then if you get mad they delete your thread or place you on time out. :yes:
Cut Um!
Real ducks don't have a competition sequence they follow! Hint, hint!
User avatar
h2ofowlr
State Moderator
 
Posts: 1817
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:25 pm
Location: In the traffic zone!


Return to Oregon Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests