Happy thanksgiving

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, Oregon Honker, njonesy_07

Happy thanksgiving

Postby juwehoyt » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:41 pm

There are 2 types of public land hunters...
1. Those who hear the shots and hunt there next time...
2. And those who are the shots...

NOW GET OUT AND DO YOUR OWN SCOUTING!!!
juwehoyt
hunter

Re: Happy thanksgiving

Postby tlrmike99 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:15 am

Yepper.. hope you all had a fun Thanksgiving and enjoyed a day with family and friends. We had an AWESOME bird, BBG bacon wrapped mallard on the BBQ, inlaws were over, and even got my 100 year old grandma here with us in Brookings! And Grandma LOVED the duck!!!

WOW, She is still living on her own and trucks all around the house with no help at all, and she 100!!!!!!! I hope to be that spry at 70.... Told us a story about when she was 25.. she saw an ad in the paper, and replied to be a deck hand on a sail boat. Spent 3 months sailing the South PAcific on a 106' boat, back before the war had "changed" the islands forever... I need to start writing this stuff down....

As you can read, good thanksgiving... Thankful for Family, Friends, Health (15 months post aortic valve replacement and starting to train for a triathlon!!!) my loving wife, and a country where you can kill ducks and geese!!!!
tlrmike99
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting