Heads up: Shotgun Deal

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, Oregon Honker, njonesy_07

Heads up: Shotgun Deal

Postby deviousdevelopment » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:39 pm

For those of you in Central Oregon, Wholesale has the Xtrema 2 on sale for $875 in black and $950 in Max-4. These are non kick off models. Been looking for a semi for a while and couldn't resist one at the price. I want to say they had two in Max-4 left and maybe 3 in black. Just wanted to share for those that may be interested, you can't beat brand new for the price of used.
deviousdevelopment
hunter

Re: Heads up: Shotgun Deal

Postby h2ofowlr » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:20 pm

deviousdevelopment wrote:For those of you in Central Oregon, Wholesale has the Xtrema 2 on sale for $875 in black and $950 in Max-4. These are non kick off models. Been looking for a semi for a while and couldn't resist one at the price. I want to say they had two in Max-4 left and maybe 3 in black. Just wanted to share for those that may be interested, you can't beat brand new for the price of used.

I sold mine. Like the light recoil, didn't like where it shot in comparision to all my other shotguns. I wasn't going to train myself to shoot differently to accomodate this gun.
Cut Um!
Real ducks don't have a competition sequence they follow! Hint, hint!
h2ofowlr
State Moderator

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting