A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.
Moderators: Tealer, njonesy_07, Oregon Honker
It started a little slow watching the guys down from us burn em. So we made a change in decoy spread and hid a little better and it was our turn.
- 1354507306129.jpg (10.07 KiB) Viewed 644 times
WAR VALLEY WATERFOWLERS
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:10 pm
Looks like a pile of birds topped with a can. Congrats
Maybe try to keep the birds in better shape next time and everyone can tell what you have in the pile.
What's in the pile?
Save a Salmonid, shoot a sawbill
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:09 pm
- Location: Goble, OR overlooking the Big "C"
Nice shoot. I chased geese today, didn't do as well as I had hoped.
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
- village idiot
- Posts: 6276
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:41 am
- Location: Along the Columbia
Return to Oregon Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests