FOR SALE- Decoy weights SOLD 8-28

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, Oregon Honker, njonesy_07

FOR SALE- Decoy weights SOLD 8-28

Postby wingwang » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:56 pm

Long time reader-short time member.

I thought I would post this in the general classifieds, but the weight involved in shipping would put the cost out of line.

Introduction- Long time hunter/fisher who took a break(kid) from waterfowlin for about six years. I got out a few times last year and realized how much of a passion it is of mine and how much I sorely missed it. I hit the OWF this year and had a grea time..so great I went ahead and put my name as a volunteer for next year.

Since most of my dekes and long been loaned out, I pretty much wrote off asking for them back as they've had them for so long. I went out and made a fairly large purchase of dekes at a garage sale this last weekend. Some of the dekes has weights and some didn't. The weights that were on them I really don't need as I no longer run a sled in the river for duckin.
I have approx. 73 anchors equaling 69 lbs. A few are in the 7-10oz. range and a few in the 14-16oz. range. The rest are all 10-15oz. These are the H type anchors.

I would really like to see a waterfowler get these as they are a finished product instead of just lose lead.

$50 for all. I would like to sell these all at once.

If interested PM and I can send out a pic. Hope to meet a few of you guys this fall. :salude:
Last edited by wingwang on Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
wingwang
hunter

Postby 10 ga. » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:17 pm

If you put them on the classifieds you can probably ship them for $8 using a flat rate US Post Office box, check it out.
10 ga.
DHC Sponsor

Postby wingwang » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:44 am

I couldn't find $8 shipping for that kind of weight.
wingwang
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting