Hey Tealer u out there lol

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, Oregon Honker, njonesy_07

Hey Tealer u out there lol

Postby Webfootslayer » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Hey bud pm me on the dimensions of that cart & how heavy u think it is, capacity & 1 more thing can 2 guys load it in a fullsize dodge if not I got an atv trailer I use for my business but its goose season now so its pulling double duty when road conditions allow I don't use when the roads get icy cuz they use cinder over here & that crap plays hell on deks
Webfootslayer
hunter

Re: Hey Tealer u out there lol

Postby Tealer » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:14 pm

It's roughly 6' long 4' tall and 4' wide. Fits in my 98 Tacoma, with the tailgate shut. I load it alone with 2x6s I use as ramps. I can get roughly 70 to 80 lessers and 12 honkers. I have had 450 duck floaters and 24 goose floaters. It's not heavy, I'm not sure what it weighs but two guys can lift it easy. Not sure if I have a pic of it loaded or in the truck. I use a trailer now as the new cart is to big for a truck.
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot

Re: Hey Tealer u out there lol

Postby Webfootslayer » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Once I get Mama her Bling for Christmas I'll b able to get what I want from the decoy gods lol so we should get a hunt planned for after the 1st bud almost positive we all will be happy
Webfootslayer
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting