experienced duck hunter in need!

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, njonesy_07, Oregon Honker

experienced duck hunter in need!

Postby lucky1 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:35 pm

hey guys the river as not been producing for me at all this year. so im really in need of a new hunting partner with some new spots! like i said already i am an experienced hunter with all the gear needed im 25 from the corvallis area.
lucky1
Newb

Re: experienced duck hunter in need!

Postby duckstoppa » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:45 pm

lucky1 wrote:hey guys the river as not been producing for me at all this year. so im really in need of a new hunting partner with some new spots! like i said already i am an experienced hunter with all the gear needed im 25 from the corvallis area.

Same here river ain't got s*#% for ducks give me another spot please!!!!!!
WAR VALLEY WATERFOWLERS
duckstoppa
hunter

Postby Tealer » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:11 pm

duckstoppa wrote:
lucky1 wrote:hey guys the river as not been producing for me at all this year. so im really in need of a new hunting partner with some new spots! like i said already i am an experienced hunter with all the gear needed im 25 from the corvallis area.

Same here river ain't got s*#% for ducks give me another spot please!!!!!!

Me to too. I am super experienced have a trailer full of gear just message me I will go anywhere, :hammer: :hammer:
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot

Postby kodiak06 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:15 am

River's slow here too. I've switched over to glassing fields with sloughs in the a.m and then hunting the ones with ducks..
kodiak06
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting