sauvies fee pheasant hunt

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, Oregon Honker, njonesy_07

sauvies fee pheasant hunt

Postby hunter97051 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:58 pm

anyone going out monday thru fri ???? i will be out there if anyone wants to go ??? :welcome: i will have my dog with me!!! :thumbsup: let me know....
"TAKE EM"!!! "TAKE EM"!!! MAN HOW DID YA MISS ALL THEM! THE DOGS LOOKIN PRETTY UPSET HE ONLY SHAKES OFF ON GUYS THAT MISS
hunter97051
hunter

Postby Swamp Puppy » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:27 pm

i might go out there this week. need to scrounge up some non-tox shot i can use for ringnecks though. i don't want to pound them with duck loads. lol.
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Postby DrQuinnDiesel » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:46 pm

I'll be out there Thursday and Friday. I wish they would open Sauvie for a little longer than the 18th through the 30th. I do admit the weekday hunting makes for less amateurs.

Good luck
KEEP YOUR SHOTS WITHIN 40 YARDS!!!!
DrQuinnDiesel
hunter

Postby threemuch » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:22 pm

I would be interested in stomping around out there if you don't mind a rookie. I have never done the Sauvie fee hunt. I have done lots of ringneck hunting in Iowa and Kansas, but none in Oregon. My brittany is too old, so I wouldn't have a dog.
Kurt Bergner
Portland, OR
threemuch
hunter

sauvies fee hunt

Postby hunter97051 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:27 pm

sorry guy's plans got cancelled :thumbsdown: maybe going out next week in the afternoon.. if i do i will pm you the night before if you are still interested. :thumbsup:
"TAKE EM"!!! "TAKE EM"!!! MAN HOW DID YA MISS ALL THEM! THE DOGS LOOKIN PRETTY UPSET HE ONLY SHAKES OFF ON GUYS THAT MISS
hunter97051
hunter

sauvies fee hunt

Postby JimboPDX » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:50 pm

I went out Friday afternoon and again on Saturday. I was able to get a bird both days.....2 days...2 shots...2 birds! :getdown: GAWD I love Hevi-Shot :thumbsup:

Jimbo
Fins, feathers, or fur....it's going down!
JimboPDX
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting