Brittany Wanted

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, njonesy_07, Oregon Honker

Brittany Wanted

Postby sparelink » Mon May 27, 2013 1:53 pm

...to fill the hole in our hearts. Due to a tragic accident over the weekend, there is a large hole that needs filled in our hearts. I don't know who is more heartbroken, me or our Yorkie who lost his best friend.

I've decided I would like a Britt to fill that hole. He/She will be showered with a lot of love. The Yorkie will keep the Britt very active. I currently work from home so he/she will almost always have a human to interact with. The Britt will get lots of truck rides, with camping/hunting/fishing almost every weekend.

But I also want a Britt to hunt. I have seen Britts hunt just about everything, not just birds. Primarily the Britt will be upland and early season duck. But other game could also be on it's training docket. And of course will be a fishing buddy too. Britt will work/train alongside a (currently) 9 month old Lab (my son's) who is doing great with her training. They will be hunting partners going forward.

If you know of a Britt looking for a great forever home, PM me with contact information. Help us heal by showering a Britt with lot's of love and attention.
sparelink
hunter

Re: Brittany Wanted

Postby OregonSpeck85 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:37 am

Go to gundogbreeders.com and it will show all the breeders in Oregon for all hunting dogs, sorry for your loss.
OregonSpeck85
hunter

Re: Brittany Wanted

Postby hatchiecoon » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:27 am

also you might try www.freedoglistings.com if no luck search the Dallas area as there's a large number of birdhunters there who breed Brits.
Anyone who thinks shooting a duck on the water is unsportsmanlike, has never tried.
hatchiecoon
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting