WELL???????????

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, njonesy_07, Oregon Honker

WELL???????????

Postby Nelly » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:51 pm

Seeing how I can't hunt weekends :thumbsdown: (wifes work schueld). Me and the kids went for a drive today ALOT of people out. Everyone I spoke with did well.
How did you guys do if you were on the east side and able to go out. Oh I forgot alot of you guys are in Summer lake so hope to hear from ya when you get back........
:thumbsup: Hopefully I can go moneday!!!!!!!
CW
Nelly
hunter

Postby Oregon Honker » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:37 am

season dont start here till next saturday and i cant wait my dog's going nuts with all the honkers flying over the house and the ducks are held up in paterson on the washington side !!! 6 more days till suden death :thumbsup:
Killem
Oregon Honker
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Swamp Puppy » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:58 pm

Summer Lake was Summer Lake. lots of people..lots of shooting..lots of buttheads with no common courtesey.

i had a great time, as usual, with good friends and lots of cold beer. can't wait for next weekend's westside opener.

-Ed
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Postby jmike » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:17 pm

Hey Swampy...........I plan on hunting out of the blind soulgh ramp were you thinking you gonnna launch .....mike
dont shoot till there feet are down
jmike
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting