training

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, njonesy_07, Oregon Honker

training

Postby jameswyke » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:09 pm

Hope this is ok to post here. Im looking for a dog trainer to get my dog tuned up for the season I work longer hours this year and don't have as much time to work with him. kills me but I do want to get some work in him before the season im in central Oregon any advise would be appreciated.
jameswyke
hunter

Re: training

Postby QH's Paw » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:46 pm

jameswyke wrote:Hope this is ok to post here. Im looking for a dog trainer to get my dog tuned up for the season I work longer hours this year and don't have as much time to work with him. kills me but I do want to get some work in him before the season im in central Oregon any advise would be appreciated.

I'm not from central Oregon but, my advice is you make 5 minutes a day. That's all it takes. It doesn't matter if it is dark or light out. If he is already trained he'll polish right up like a shiney new penny in no time. :thumbsup:
Save a Salmonid, shoot a sawbill
QH's Paw
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting