coffee & ducks, christian fellowship

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, njonesy_07, Oregon Honker

coffee & ducks, christian fellowship

Postby bigoose » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:08 am

Hey, i'm 57 and will be moving to K falls Aug. 1st. Right now, i'm renting a room in Trail, and fishing a bit at Casey Park. Lifelong Duck hunter, and have hunted private clubs in CA, for 35 yrs. Never hunted in Klamath yet. I have a bunch of mounts and a 4 1/2 yr female lab. A few months ago I had all the honker dekes one could need but had to sell all to get back down to Oregon, from WA to be near my dad. If someone might looking for a hunting partner for the upcoming season, maybe pm me or you can call 360 200 2394.My name is Dan, I'm able to hunt 7 days a week unless I'm working at that time. Not looking to find someone's spots, Christian or no Christian, I'm just looking for a few duck hunting buddies. I grew up on the upper Rogue, and just a few yrs ago owned a new 18ft lowe roughneck with a blind on it.

Thanks
bigoose
Newb

Re: coffee & ducks, christian fellowship

Postby Honk-n-quack » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:26 pm

Let me know if you make it up further north. I'm sure we could meet up once or twice :beer:
Honk-n-quack
hunter

Re: coffee & ducks, christian fellowship

Postby Mean Gene » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:16 pm

You gonna have a California license too? If so I'd be more than happy to get you out over here by Yreka.
Mean Gene
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting