ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, njonesy_07, Oregon Honker

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

Postby C_DUbb » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:07 pm

Has everyone in Oregon fallen asleep? Everytime I come here there is nothing going on. Im not complaining because it makes my job as a Moderator a lot easier. :umm:

C Dubb
Callem in your face close!!
And
Do em
UGLY!!!
C_DUbb
hunter

MIA

Postby gracenjohn » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:11 pm

my appologies also, I have not take the time to check in. I did get in the mood a little bit when Bi-Mart had their shells 3 for $10. I also noticed that a case at Sportsmans Warehouse was 31.17, or something like that. I have plans (nothing definitive yet) about a trap shoot at Mitchell's in
Woodburn, but don't have any experience setting up a big day. Let me know if this tickles anyone's fancy.

John
thanks be to God
gracenjohn
hunter

Postby Swamp Puppy » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:55 pm

sounds good to me. i just went down to mitchells last sunday and shot a round of 100 sporting clays. 32 bucks for the round. not bad. i must admit i was bummed to find out that they got rid of the Trappers and each station is "do it yourself". no big deal, but having a trapper was kind of nice. of course when you do it yourself you can get a lot more "do overs" he he he.
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting