swamppuppy

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, Oregon Honker, njonesy_07

swamppuppy

Postby jmike » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:54 am

Hey there Ed...I picked up the boat parts from the glass shop yesterday, worked on it for about 1 hour last nite.....if it takes another hour i will be suprised , will be in the water this weekend...hop on over for at test ride,.........mike......oh ya since its gonna be hot I will even buy ya a beer :salude:
dont shoot till there feet are down
jmike
hunter

Postby Swamp Puppy » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:18 am

ssounds good. is sunday a good day for ya? I might be doing a show at the grand opening of the new sportsmans in Bend on saturday. not sure about that yet.

give me a call..503-396-6032. i'll be at work wed-fri, but leave a message and i'll return your call asap.

-ed
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Postby jmike » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:12 am

Ed...u should have copps of the skiff pictures now , i had the wife e mail them to you ... if you would post them up here it would be cool..now i have the grassing bungees on ....also forgot to tell you they can be built with a transome so theres no motor bracket to build.......let me know what you think jmike :thumbsup:
dont shoot till there feet are down
jmike
hunter

Postby Swamp Puppy » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:22 am

got the pics...they look great. i'll work on getting them posted up here.
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting