yo jon

A place to gain knowledge about Oregon duck hunting. Share your strategies here. From hunting on the Columbia river delta and Pacific Ocean to the open plains of eastern OR.

Moderators: Tealer, Oregon Honker, njonesy_07

yo jon

Postby jmike » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:03 am

:welcome: , hey man what do ya know it really is a small world ........this is a pretty good site , hope those deks work out for your buddy , i used the $$$ to pick up some more g&h floaters .....hey since i gave you guy such a great deal , maybe you could invite my down to the club later on this season. (if ya got a spot open on your day) , those geese you got staked out anywhere near my place ? , i plan on floating the sandy river on sept 11 , you know kind of a cast and blast hunting in the am , fishin in the pm ..............good to hear your around ....jmike
dont shoot till there feet are down
jmike
hunter

Geese

Postby JON » Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:18 pm

Actually, I am not going to hunt the club this year...I got other places to go and would rather sell out all the days for cash. Cash=more hunting gear and I can never get enough. But I always like to hunt with new guys so we should get together sometime.
I will be hunting the Columbia not far from where you are on the 11th. I haven't picked out the exact spot b/c the geese will move a bit before then...but I can assure you that no one gets up earlier in the morning than I and pinpointed the geese will be. (it's great to be young w/ little responsibilities and lots of time)

I drove by the Sandy today and it was muddy muddy muddy. It'll be fine in a few days though. I'd like to know how many of your hunts go this year and I'll give reports too. I think this will be a pretty neat site.

Later
JON
hunter

Postby jmike » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:14 pm

Good call on the club , i hate to be tied down to one spot . however i am looking into a spot near scappoose , the guy only wants 400.00 per gun, and you can take the same guest 5 times , so my buddy are thinking about splitting that ..........hey gott to run my little boy is screaming for my , its his bed time see ya .mike
dont shoot till there feet are down
jmike
hunter

Return to Oregon Duck Hunting