Duck Hunting in PA right now?

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Duck Hunting in PA right now?

Postby Troutslayer » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:09 pm

I moved out west years ago and didn't really get into ducking till I was out here. I am going to be in PA for a few weeks from Dec 15th through Jan 4, I will be in the Pittsburgh area and am contemplating bringing my shotgun. Is the hunting any good?

Anyone out there a trout fishing junkie? I am a guide out here in Montana and have been for many years. I would happily take you fishing on your next vacation in exchange for a good day of duck or goose hunting in W. PA.
Troutslayer
hunter

Postby PADUCKSTUFFER » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:32 pm

PM me when you come this way. If everything isn't froze up it maybe ok to get after some birds.

I am about 35-40 minutes from Pittsburgh what part are you coming to?
PADUCKSTUFFER
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Snaph » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:45 pm

Count me in if you want to have me. I can put you guys in a blind. I will watch the bay for ducks..and ice, Trout...some of the best steelhead fishin in the country is right hear....two hour drive form Pittsburgh that is.
Snaph
hunter

Postby Troutslayer » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:52 am

Coming to the south side of Pittsburgh. I am now looking into licensing and that stuff. Thanks for the offers guys.
Troutslayer
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting