photos from truetolife taxidermy enjoy

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

photos from truetolife taxidermy enjoy

Postby truetolife » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:38 pm

Image[img][img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f22/truetolife/wigweon.jpg[/img]Image[/img]
truetolife
Membership permanently suspended

Postby suskiedrake » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:47 am

Nice picture Doogie , but how about getting my birds done so you can post some pics of mine!!!!!! HAHAHA
Jayson Wilt
Foiles Migrators Pro-Staff
Team Strait Meat
suskiedrake
hunter

phots

Postby truetolife » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:52 am

there are three photos on here use tje mousee to move to the right to see the rest thanks
truetolife

doogie

Postby duckphanaticinpa » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:25 pm

CONGRATS DAVE,

Now get my woody done! there has been some controversy about your winnings on some other sites.

I think you are the man!

I never seen anyone do the things you do while hunting.
duckphanaticinpa
hunter

well let's see

Postby truetolife » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:18 am

i guess every hunter has a favorite taxidermist but the bottom line is in competition your birds get judged on the anatomy of the real birds so lets get this straight. The wigeon and the woodduck ,hmmm the one guy said i never seen those two birds together,his quote"not to bust your balls but it doesn't look good with those two birds together" hmmmm news flash well if they don't look so good why did they get best of show hmmmmm i'd hate to see what you are looking at if you didn't like them., oh and by the way i see ringnecks with mallards if you've never seen a wigeon and woodie together you should spend less time on your computer and more time on the river.
truetolife

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting