06 spring gobbler season

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

06 spring gobbler season

Postby suskiedrake » Thu May 18, 2006 9:16 pm

Hows everyones gobbler season going??? I dont have much to report on but how is everyone else making out???
Jayson Wilt
Foiles Migrators Pro-Staff
Team Strait Meat
suskiedrake
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Sun May 21, 2006 5:07 am

its very tough this year. they had an early start this year and the hens are coming back to re-nest. that almost puts an end to the season. the big boys are gettin all the lovin they can stand so the only way to get him is to be sittin in his path and get him like a sniper. thats not much of a hunt.......

im done for this year.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

turkeys

Postby truetolife » Mon May 22, 2006 3:03 pm

they are slaughtering the birds i have 14 now to mount jeez thanks for offering two turkey tags this year, just when you start to see the light to get caught up it goes shut again ......... i thought i was gonna get to the bluebills you killed oooopppppppsssssssss they might get done in my after life.
truetolife
Membership permanently suspended

Postby suskiedrake » Tue May 23, 2006 10:32 pm

Yeah those blackjacks better be on deck soon!!!!!!!! hahaha I got holes on wall that need filled with birds.....

Warning to all dont be-friend your taxidermist or your trophies will get pushed to the bottom of his freezer hahahaha......

Seriously truetolife is one of my best friends and this post was all in fun!!!!
Jayson Wilt
Foiles Migrators Pro-Staff
Team Strait Meat
suskiedrake
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting