June 25th~Sporting Clays/Callin & Grillin

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

June 25th~Sporting Clays/Callin & Grillin

Postby Pigger » Wed May 31, 2006 11:25 am

Some of us from another website (Waterfowler.com) are planning a sporting clay shoot at Starview in York county at 9:00am on Sunday, June 25th. After we shoot, we're going to meet for a Calling and Grilling get together outside of Marietta in Lancaster county at 2:00pm at the East Donegal Township Park. It's just north of Marietta off of route 441. Everyone is invited. I'm not exactly sure where Starview is? Maybe someone that has been there can post directions? If you plan on coming to the Callin and Grillin at 2:00, please bring food or drinks to share. No alcohol. It is not allowed at the park.

Hopefully we can get some call manufacturers to come. The Final Glide Call guys will probably be at the Callin and Grillin. Maybe Warner Els can make it too?

If you didn't make one last year, you should try to come. Good food and some good duck and goose calling instruction is available. I just go for the food!

Let me know if anyone is interested in coming to the Callin & Grillin and I'll post directions to the East Donegal Township Park from route 30.
Pigger
hunter

Postby suskiedrake » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:41 am

Cant wait.... See you there Chris, Hey guys this is a great event I went to more than few last year. Great place to learn some new techinques calling and good eats.
Jayson Wilt
Foiles Migrators Pro-Staff
Team Strait Meat
suskiedrake
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting