traveler

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

traveler

Postby Lowduk1 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:02 pm

If we do decide to do this again next season I would only hope that people that can commit to shipping the thing on time join in. I was supposed to get it on the 5th. Didn't receive it til the 10th. The guy after me now misses out. I was out of town when it arrived and didn't get back til yesterday. so now there is no chance for alloutwar to even hunt ducks over it. Not cool.
Renta-Cops belong in the mall not The DHC!
Lowduk1
hunter

Re: traveler

Postby alloutwar13 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:34 pm

I got screwed by work this week too so I won't even get to hunt geese this week so no problem.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote "I would rather get raped by a dude than have that happen to my d^&%"
alloutwar13
hunter

Postby PA Waterfowler » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:09 pm

I thought that the person that was receiving the decoy was supposed to send the person who was shipping the decoy their address ahead of time. That is how I always understood it, and how I always have done it before. Everybody that I have ever sent it to had previously messaged me their address.

If you aren't on here the week before your supposed to get it, you're not getting it. Stay current in the conversation or your off the list. We shouldn't have to complicate this to cater to guys. Either have your act together or don't bother. I'll take it those weeks or we'll send it to another member. It's that easy.

If you remember I was kind enough to send you a pm, I didn't have to.
PA Waterfowler
hunter

Postby Lowduk1 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:10 am

sorry bout the confusion. no big deal. whomever is in charge of telling me where it goes next just let me know.
Renta-Cops belong in the mall not The DHC!
Lowduk1
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting