little 9mm help around Pittsburgh

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

little 9mm help around Pittsburgh

Postby PSUbuzz » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:03 pm

Hey fellas. I have an old college friend that lives in Harrison City that is getting into action shooting. Shes looking for 9mm luger ammo by this weekend for her next event but the only place she has found any they are charging $48 for 100 box. I know supply is limited, and walmart has been the place around my house ive found them for $23, when they are in stock. But I was hoping maybe Don or some of you guys from around the Pitt area might know of a place thats more reasonable than $48 for her. Send me a PM if you have a honey hole ammo supplier or just respond. I appreciate the help guys!
does having multiple screen names on a forum and having a conversation with yourself make you an extra special rock star hunter?
PSUbuzz
hunter

Re: little 9mm help around Pittsburgh

Postby pawebfoot » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Tell her to check out delmont sports shop. They are 5 minutes up the road on rt 66
pawebfoot
hunter

Postby don taylor » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:11 am

I'd try The Shooters Bench in Russleton and Braverman Arms in Wilkinsburg.

I have 2 boxes I'll sell her cheap if she gets stuck. 35 for both and if she comes to The Shooters bench and buys 2 (i think that's the limit), I can meet her nearby and get her my boxes.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby PSUbuzz » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:36 pm

Thanks for the replies guys, I forwarded them to her and I think she was able to find some. :thumbsup:
does having multiple screen names on a forum and having a conversation with yourself make you an extra special rock star hunter?
PSUbuzz
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting