Finally back in PA!!!!

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Finally back in PA!!!!

Postby pelletslinger25 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Havent posted i a lil while so just wanted to see what everyone is doing to get ready for next season. The move back to PA went pretty smooth and im glad to be back. Im ready for turkey season to get here. I have a couple prodjects im working on. Ill be starting my Hybrid NL boat build soon and will be posting pics of what i get done. Also i am gonna be building some portable blinds so i get them in and out pretty easy. I have some good ideas on how i want to build them but if anyone else has some feel free to share.
pelletslinger25
hunter

Re: Finally back in PA!!!!

Postby don novicki » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Getting my gear ready for some REAL duck and goose hunting in Sask. Oct 5-12 this year. Can't wait to actually see lots of ducks and tag birds that we just don't get around here ( like mallards) gaddies etc.. If this year in Pa is as poor as the last two it won't even be worth buying a license. esp if we have to hang it up Dec 12th, with the current regs..
don novicki
hunter

Postby pelletslinger25 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:21 pm

I hope its a better year than what i heard about last year. Im still going to be heading down to florida and hunting a couple times with my bro. Ive seen a few ducks around my area. Ive already been out driving around check out areas. i know theres ducks up here its just a matter of finding them. If i have to drive a couple hours i will. ill find them though. not to worried. Don is that trick in oct. pretty pricey? or was it a good deal
pelletslinger25
hunter

Postby HEYPRATT » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:56 pm

I'm intrigued about your portable blind ideas. I have been toying around with a few of my own and I am curious to what you and everyone else does
HEYPRATT
hunter

Postby pelletslinger25 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:41 pm

HEYPRATT what r u lookin for because i have a few. are u looking for one u put in and take out each season or are u looking for one to carry in each time u go. if u want pm me and ill email u my ideas and we can talk
pelletslinger25
hunter

Postby HEYPRATT » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:00 am

PM Sent
HEYPRATT
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting