New guy (to the site anyway)

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

New guy (to the site anyway)

Postby jmay » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Hi,

I've lurked around a few times, finally figured I'd actually join the site before the season started so I could get acquainted before things get hot lol. I'm from southwestern PA and have been waterfowling for 18 years. I love nothing more than spending time in the field with my friends and family, and watching my dog do her voodoo with both upland birds and waterfowl. I'm a pro-staffer for Hard Core Decoys so if you have any questions regarding our gear or company, please feel free to ask.

Also...I am looking to clean out my decoy shed a little if anyone is interested. I have 12 GHG life size mallard, 6 GHG oversize mallards, and 6 Flambeau Storm Fronts. They're all Texas rigged and in pretty good condition, just some minor paint chipping on the heads. No shot holes or major flaws. I'd like to get $120 for the whole rig, but I'll entertain all offers.

I look forward to talking with you all and hope everyone has a great season...not much longer to go!
jmay
Newb

Re: New guy (to the site anyway)

Postby don taylor » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:22 am

Welcome to the forum. :welcome:
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Re: New guy (to the site anyway)

Postby erp10 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 am

Nice to see some new people. Welcome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
erp10
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting